A. General information
1. We advise that you familiarize yourself with our Policies for the use of "Maryse Parfumerie". Your use of the site binds you to abide by the rules and regulations as stipulated below.
1.Maryse Parfumerie retains copyright over the entire content (media, intellectual property and all OTHER materials) found on this site.
2. The use of this site is for your personal use only which is to browse and purchase our products. It should not be used for customer’s commercial activities, of any kind. You are also not to modify, copy, transmit or exploit in any way this site and its content.
3. Maryse Parfumerie reserves the right to add, remove or alter any content OR materials on the site.
Take note that all or some of our sale event or services (like free shipping, etc.) may not be offered to certain parts of the world at this time.
4. Maryse Parfumerie only requests your comments, your ideas and your feedback on products displayed on the site. We do not request that you provide us any proprietary and confidential information. Know that we retain proprietorship of all information you provide to us on the site.
C. Our code of conduct
1.Conduct is to be, at all times, non threatening, not offensive, or abusive or profane in anyway on anybody and anything related to the site; behavior should not be displayed in any such way as to violate the law.
D. Our Products and Services
1. In light of the nature of online commerce, products may not be available by the time your order is processed. Other customers may be also buying the same products at the same time.
2. We are concerned about your satisfaction and we\'ll do our best to find solutions to provide you with all requested products that are out of stock, within reason.
1. We provide links to other sites for your enjoyment and we are not forcing you to use them. Maryse Parfumerie has no control over the content of other sites and shall not be held liable in any way.
2. You also will NOT hold Maryse Parfumerie, its staff and its affiliates, suppliers, or any companies linked to this site reliable or seek compensation, monetary or otherwise, for any personal loss, injury or damage of any sort as a result of your use of the site.
3.. The State of New York, County of Suffolk, has jurisdiction over any court dispute that may be entertained concerning Maryse Parfumerie.
a. How do I register for an account?
Click on the Register link on the top portion of the online store, from any page on the site, and complete the Registration form with all required information and submit it.
There are many advantages for registering an account with us:
1. My Account. After registering with us you will be able to view all past transactions in your "My Account Box.
2.You\'ll also be able to save all items in your shopping bags not yet purchased, even after leaving the site.
G. OUR PRODUCTS
What Designer Brands Do You Sell?
Maryse Parfumerie carries top designer brands of perfumes, cologne, cosmetics & make-ups, as well as of body care products, from all over the world. Everything is high quality, brand new and up to the season.
We also carry rare special editions and as pre-packed gift sets.
- Many of our items are up to 25% off retail.
- Please visit our Designers page to see a complete list of our designers.
a. How Do I Place An Order?
1.We offer an exceptional online experience. You can use the Search bar to search for an item or a brand. You can also browse our categories or the products listing to look for items. Double click the item that you select to automatically add it to the shopping bag. You are able to see how many items are in your bag without clicking it open.
2.When you finish shopping, you can click open to review items in your shopping bag. You are able to:
- Increase or decrease the number of each selected item, or
- To remove an item, or
- To transfer item(s) to your Wish List, or
- You can select to continue shopping, or
- To checkout.
3.If you select to "Checkout", follow these easy instructions:
- You will be prompted to fill the required billing shipping and credit card information.
- If you are already a registered customer at Maryse Parfumerie, your billing address will automatically show up or it will ask you to authenticate or identify yourself by signing in.
- If you are not a registered customer, you will be asked to enter your billing and shipping addresses.
At such time you may also select to fully register with us.
- You may select to enter a shipping address that is different than your billing address, or
- You may check the little box right above the shipping field to ship to the same billing address
- Next you will select your shipping method
- Then you will be asked to enter your financial information
- It is important to review all information for completeness and correctness before submitting it.
- After submitting your complete order, the site will process it immediately and will send the order to us.
- There will be a Thank You note on screen indicating that the order has been successfully submitted.
- You will also receive an automatic confirmation email from us of your order.
- Look for any subsequent email updates or phone calls from us, within 48 hours of having placed an order.
***Please Contact Us if you need a representative to assist you in placing your order.
b. Can I add additional items, combine separate orders, change an order, or cancel an order after it has been placed?
After an order has been placed, additional items cannot be added. If you need additional items, you would need to place a new (separate) order and separate shipping charges would apply. We cannot combine separate orders. Separate shipping charges will apply to each order placed separately. We can only cancel an order if the order has not been processed or shipped out.
a. What payment methods does Maryse Parfumerie accept?
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. You can use your debit card if it has a Visa or Master Card logo.
We also provide PayPal Express Checkout.
Our server is securely encrypted server to ensure that your information is and transmitted safely.
b. Do you charge sales tax?
As required by law, Maryse Parfumerie charges sales tax only to New York shipping addresses. New York residents will need to identify their county of residence in the State of New York, at checkout, in order to apply the proper sales tax rate to their purchase(s).
c. Is there a shipping/handling charge?
- Our shipping & handling charges vary depending on the rates charged by the various carriers.
- We are directly online with FEDEX, UPS & USPS and customers are able to check on shipping costs directly from our site before selecting a carrier to ship their items.
- They would need to provide destination,
Size and weight of the product and the time frame they want to receive their item(s), for example: Overnight, 1-2 days, etc.
International customers are responsible for the total shipping cost that will be charged by the shipping carriers.
FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY TO ADDRESSES OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
d. How long will it take to get my merchandise?
On the average, it takes 2 to 3 days to ship out all items in stock to our customers.
We will immediately let you know if there will be a delay to allow you the choice to wait for the item or cancel the order.
J. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return and exchange policy?
- Due to the delicate and personal nature of the products that we sell, we don\'t accept returns.
- However we will exchange your item(s) if we have sent you the wrong ordered items.
You must IMMEDIATELY after receiving your item(s) send us a contact email so that we have a written record of when you made contact with us.
The wrong item must be sent back in unused, undamaged condition in the original closed and undamaged packaging and with all the original labeling,; mailing back the item will be done at our cost.
We will contact you by return email on how to proceed with sending back the item(s) to us.
K. GIFT CERTIFICATES
How to purchase and redeem gift certificates and other related questions.
a. What is an e-Gift Card?
- It's an electronic gift card issued by Maryse Parfumerie, which is sent via e-mail to the e-mail address you specify at purchase.
- The recipient can then use the e-Gift Card to buy any merchandise available online at Maryse Parfumerie at www.maryseparfumerie.com using the redemption code that is sent with the eGift card
- E-Gift Cards are NOT redeemable for cash.
b. How do I properly fill out an eGift card?
c. How much value can I add to an e-Gift Card?
d. How long will it take for my e-Gift Card to arrive?
L. COUPON AND DISCOUNTS
Do You Give Out Coupons?
Yes we run promotions very often. These coupons are extra savings and we send them via e-mail to our registered customers.
We also run sale events where customers can get up to 45% discount on sale items. We inform our customers of these sale events via emails.
10. How To…
We offer video instructions on the site on how to apply makeup and perfumes
When you sign up for our newsletter, we keep you current on sale events, items on sale and you get to also participate in private sale events.
12. BLOG, STORE CATALOG
Both these services are forthcoming in the near future. Please check back with us
12. We are also on Facebook and Twitter. Please follow us there.